We offer a professional, personalised accounting for freelance contractors – Personal Service Companies trading as limited companies.
We use our expertise to ensure a tax efficient personalised salary and dividend structure is put in place.
- Maximised take home pay
- Prompt, efficient Accounting
- VAT flat rate support and advice
- IR35 advice
Our comprehensive inclusive monthly fee from just £85 per month (plus vat) will cover your limited company’s accounting costs with no hidden extra costs.
- Free Xero online accounting subscription
- Company Formation
- HMRC tax registrations
- Expenses (use your mobile phone and Xero to create expense claims on the go)
- Home Use Licence
- Monthly Accounts
- Payroll and RTI reporting and filing
- Monthly dividends
- Available profit report every month
- VAT returns
- Confirmation Statements (excluding statutory fee currently £13)
- Annual Accounts
- Corporation Tax return
- Tax advice
- Director’s self assessment tax return
Yes Accounting is highly experienced in freelance contractor accounts. We can provide you with the information you need to make decisions, promptly following each month end. Maximum Available Profit report, adjusting for corporation tax.
Personalised salary and dividend strategy. We take your other income into consideration.
Draw your dividends, knowing you are leaving sufficient funds in the business to cover VAT, PAYE and corporation tax.
Our freelancers love Xero online accounting as it gives them clear visibility to their Accounting wherever they are.
Allow our small team to provide you with a highly professional personalised service.
Tax advice and self assessment returns are included in our comprehensive service.
Call us now for a free of obligation discussion and initial meeting (also free of charge).