All Limited companies need to file annual accounts with Companies House and with HMRC. We will prepare and file abbreviated accounts to Companies House and full accounts to HMRC.
To avoid fines and penalties, you need to file your limited company accounts with Companies House nine months after the year-end.
Tax on your company’s profits is known as Corporation Tax. It is due each year nine months and one day after the year-end.
Avoid interest, penalties and fines by contacting us well ahead of deadlines.
- Annual accounts completed
- Corporation tax return completed
- Filings with Companies House
- Filings with HMRC
- Accountants report
- Tax statement
Why use Yes Accounting for Annual Accounts and Corporation Tax
- Included as standard in all our monthly packages
- Available as a one-off service
- For all sectors and trades
- Fixed price in advance
- We have the expertise to ensure your Capital Allowances are managed efficiently
Call us today for a chat to see how we can help: 01732 760854