If you are self employed or simply need to file your tax return, Yes Accounting offer a fast and efficient service to prepare and file your self assessment tax return.
Complex tax returns
Completing a “self assessment tax return”can require a detailed knowledge of tax law.
Each year, HMRC fine individuals for filing their returns late and these fines start from £100 and go up to thousands in just a matter of months.
Our efficient and friendly service starts from just £200 + VAT. We have many clients who choose Yes Accounting to prepare and file their tax returns.
We use Award winning software (BTC) to ensure we handle your tax affairs efficently.
Who needs a tax return?
Generally speaking the following are the most common who need to complete a tax return:
- Self employed sole traders
- Company directors
- Partner in a partnership
- Property landlords (even if it’s just a small amount of income)
- Investors with dividend income
- Individuals with capital gains (you’ve sold an asset)
- Individuals with untaxed savings income
- You receive Child Benefit and have household income more than £50,000
Why use Yes Accounting
As Accountants, you can rest in the knowledge that you have specialist tax advisors taking care of your self assessment tax return. We will handle the whole process for you and even deal with HMRC if they have any questions. We will:
- Register you for self assessment
- Tax advice on liability minimisation
- Perform tax computations
- Complete and file the returns
- Act as your HMRC tax agent
- Deal with any HMRC self assessment enquiries
Call us today for a chat to see how we can help: 01732 760854